Wednesday, February 13, 2013

(500) Days of Summer...

So, i have wanted to watch '500 Days of Summer" for a few years now and everyone LOVES that movie. I finally watched it last night.  Under normal circumstances, yes, i would live that movie, but it just reminded me of Elmer and me. I am the Joseph Gordon-Levitt character and he is Zooey.
No, as pathetic as this is i am still not over it. We broke up May 21 of 2011 and it is now Feb. 13 of 2013. What the hell? This is so stupid!! My lack of dating life isn't helping my situation. I need a different singles ward. I love my ward but i have been in the ward with the same guys for five years if they haven't asked me out yet, they wont. and if they do they just expect a good make-out every time or something. and then when we do go out or whatever, they pretend i don't exist when we are at church. I don't want to be someones secret!!  I want to be able to tell people " yeah we are soooo dating!!"   gosh i want to date!!!
 I'm sorry my blog is depressing and 97% is about or has something to do with Elmer, the one who won't leave my mind.
I Asked him once why we couldn't be friends anymore and he said that he wasn't ready to reconnect with me in a "platonic" way. so.... what about it is he not ready for? i am just a normal girl who wants a friendship...what is it he is not ready for? i gave him plenty of time... two years of time. I even gave him four years of time before we actually started dating. All i give him is time. anyways, i am still unhappy. it is not his fault, it is my own. He moved on like he was supposed to, i am just the fool who hasn't found a way to let go. The End.

No comments:

Post a Comment