Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My Engagement Story

Some background before i start the story. Jeremiah and I met on the 4th of July 2011 and we have been dating since July 6th. and...i guess i'm just going to roll on into the story :)

So on monday night (9/12/11) Jeremiah took me to Sundance to go on the ski lift to see the full moon. We were a little ways up the mountain when i heard Jer groan and say to himself " oh man... i can't believe i did that." and i asked him what was wrong and he said that he had forgotten something at home that was very important. Of course i instantlythough.. oh great, he was going to propose and he forgot the ring at home.... so a few minutes later he jokingly looked over at me and started to unwrap a ring pop and he jokingly said "Lynette Rounds, will you marry me?" and i said " Yes" in an airy voice just joking around and we put the ring pop on my finger and i started to eat it.
 As the lift went on i asked him if it was the ring that he left at home and he told me that yes it was the ring. He looked soo bummed out and i told him not to worry too much. 
When we got off of the lift we decided to go take a walk around and we walked by a pond. He was holding a rolled up blanket in his arms (he brought blankets because it was cold) he pointed to the trees and said "hey look! there a guy walking around in the trees" so i looked at the guy that actually was roaming around in the trees. I looked back at Jer as he is trying to get a rose out of a canister... he droped it on the ground and said "pretend i didn't just drop that" and i laughed and he proposed and i said "YES!" and then i saw the ring tied to the rose. he also had trouble getting the ring untied and so i helped him get it unstuck and finally we got it free and put where it belongs-- on my hand :)


Me with my Rose and my new ring :)

Me and my ring pop ring.. i was sooo excited :P 

Me and my Jerjer Bear!!

the rose with the ring tied to it.. Jer took this before he even came to pick me up :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment