Saturday, April 9, 2011

Life through my eyes


Life can be as dark, miserable and dreary as you make it. Life can also be as bright, happy, and wonderful as you make it. Life is the way it is because you make it so. Yesterday, i was a crab. I was snippy with anyone and everyone who wanted to talk to me. Yesterday life was not what i wanted it to be. I had a bad attitude, and i got mad at the people i love for stupid reasons. i was mad at the world for every little thing that went wrong and my day felt even worse. TODAY i woke up and fell and got rug burn on my knee. What a wonderful start to the day for the person i was yesterday. But the person i am today is not who i was yesterday. When i fell on the carpet today, i just laughed and put on a bandage. When i was out driving today, some guy almost hit me with his car. He had a stop sign... i did not. I could have gone into my usual bout of road rage, but i just smiled and thought to myself that he didn't hit me and things could have been worse. I have been determined to smile at everyone i pass today. One smile can reach across the whole world. you never know who you are helping out just by simply smiling at them. Today, i am happy. Even with bad and embarrassing things happening to me today i am choosing to look at it through happy and positive eyes and that changes my whole outlook on life. I look at everything as a blessing. I like to count my blessings, and i find they are countless. I like to challenge people. So i challenge you to look at your life through positive eyes. Count your blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment