Monday, April 25, 2011

Things I am grateful for....

I am grateful for (and not in any particular order):
1. My friends Natalie and Travis who let me crash at their place for the weekend.
2. My mother who inspires me to be better
3. My father who taught me good work ethic and manners
4. My brother Billy who used to tease me :P
5. My sister Lisa for being there for me and giving me a great brother-in-law Brad and a wonderful nephew and niece, Caden and Jane
6. My brother-in-law Brad without whom i would have never tried deer meat :)
7. My nephew Caden for being one of my best friends. and for being the charmer that he is. He always make me feel beautiful (he is 4 years old)
8. My niece Jane for being the spitfire that she is :) she is soo cute!
9. My sister Shelley for getting me into reading, and for sharing all of my Harry Potterness with :)
(my whole family is just a big huge blessing!) :)
10. My boyfriend Andrew who makes me feel like a million bucks, for letting me know he cares, for his talents, for making me happy, for blessing my life, for helping me realize my true potential, for loving his family with a rare kind of love.
11. My Grandma Barlow for just being her. I love her so much!
12. My aunts and uncles and cousins for being an awesome family on both my mothers and fathers side.
13. My phone
14. Rainy days and Mondays
15. Music
16. My talents (singing, working with children)
17. all of my friends
18. the fact that i got a job at home
19. showers and soap
20. My laptop
21. Nature (even bugs....)
22. my trials and hardships without which i wouldn't be able to grow spiritually
23. LDS Temples. for their beauty and the blessings they offer.
24. SMILES!! :D

There are countless things i am grateful for, but there is no possible way to be able to put them all down, so i only put a few.


No comments:

Post a Comment